Cat eye liner and red lips is the definition of pin up but finding the right makeup is hard. I’m not much into makeup and being fully done up but I love a good red lip. There is one brand but two shades as my go-to.
(Below) To the left is Urban Decay Gush. To the right is Urban Decay F-Bomb. I use their Revolution line with a semi-matte finish and a long wear. I also use Urban Decay Primer Pencil to help eliminate feathering and smudging. I have tried many brands in the past, such as NYX but I haven’t found them to have the long lasting power like Urban Decay. I also don’t like to spend top dollar on lipstick so to find one that’s great quality and price, I was sold.
- Start with exfoliating your lips. Get any dead skin off so you have the perfect pout all day.
- Moisturize before application. I love EOS brand products.
- The Primer Pencil is next, concentrated on the outer part of your lip.
- Next, apply a thin layer of the lipstick and pat it with a tissue to create your base.
- Finally, apply a health coat of lipstick and prepare to turn heads.
*Urban Decay Gash.